ITECH Electronic Loads Models
As a professional global power electronic instruments manufacturer, customer orientation is the principle of all of ITECHs activities. We have been devoted into research and development of Power Electronics for decades. By continuously understanding the testing needs of various industries, ITECH continues to provide users with competitive testing solutions. ITECH has become a fairly large scale power electronics test solution and equipment supplier with a wide range of product lines. ITECH is committed to product innovation, in hope that innovative products not only meet the users general test needs but also allow users to have new experiences through unique test technology and convenient software applications.
ITECH IT8200 Electronic Loads
The ITECH IT8211 is a cost-effective DC electronic load with performance specifications that rival any instrument in its class. With a user-friendly interface including graphical charting, the IT8200 series provides various interfaces for remote communication to meet your diversified test requirements. Test power systems and batteries with configurable static, transient, and advanced application modes.
- Digital-control electronic load
- 3 mode: CV /CC / CR
- Highlight LED display
- High accuracy voltage and current measurements
- Standart 19 inch rack mount
- Storage for 4*40 present value, can be recalled rapidly
- Rapidly rotary encoder input
- Switch high/low current range: 3 A / 30 A
- Smallest size among similar products
IT8300 Regenerative DC Electronic Load
IT8300 Regenerative DC Electronic Loads can not only simulate various load characteristics but can also feed power back to the grid without pollution. This eliminates the usual heat dissipation to a minimum and saves energy costs, adapts requirements of global energy-saving and reduces emission at the same time. IT8300 adopts high power density design, e.g. for 3 U size, and it can absorb power of up to 10.5 kW. IT8300 supports master-slave paralleling and current equalized distribution, which can expand the power up to 105KW or more.
- Voltage range: 80V/800V
- Stand-alone input current up to 3570 A
- Stand-alone input power up to 73.5 KW
- Support master-slave paralleling, current equalized distribution, maximum output power up to 105 kW or more
- Energy-regenerative efficiency Max. 95%
IT8500+ Electronic Loads
The ITECH IT8500+ series is a single-channel programmable electronic load . With power ranges from 150W to 3000W . The user can perform online voltage measurements and adjustments or simulate short circuit test using the simple keypad on the front panel . It also offers a full - featured battery mode for discharging test . IT8500+ series DC loads are a versatile instrument for static and dynamic testing of power supplies , batteries , DC - DC converters , battery chargers , provides user the best testing solution.
- Highlight VFD display
- Dynamic mode:up to 10kHz
- Resoulution of voltage and current: 0.1 mV / 0.1 mA
- Four working modes: CV / CC / CR / CP
- Remote sensing function
ITECH IT8600 Electronic AC+DC Loads
IT8600 has an adjustable frequency of 45 Hz ~ 450 Hz. The unique oscilloscope waveform display function of the IT8600 can display input voltage & current as a waveform. It is equipped with measurement modes for different parameters such as inrush current, peak value, effective value, PF (power factor). Voltage harmonics measurement capacity is up to the 50th. The built-in RS232, GPIB, LAN and USB communication interfaces are designed for reliable and fast control.
- Frequency range: 45 Hz ~ 450 Hz
- Power range: 0 ~ 14.4 kVA
- Voltage range: 50 ~ 420 Vrms, 15 ~ 260 Vrms
- Current range: 0 ~ 160 Arms
- GPIB, LAN and USB communication interfaces and external USB flash disk interface
ITECH IT8700 Electronic Loads
IT8700 series programmable DC electronic load adopt a removable module design. With a single frame it supports up to 8 channels and up to 16 channels with a mainframe extension. Users can freely choose the 8 load modules according to the number of channels and power requirements. They can be controlled by the mainframe control panel or by a host computer software via built-in LAN / RS232 / USB / GPIB interface.
- Removable modules for easy system cofigurability
- Dual-channel module can display each channel information simultaneously without switching
- Single frame up to 8 channels, extended frame up to 16 channels
- Dynamic power distribution function for dual channels, save your cost
- Built-in Ether Net / GPIB / USB / RS232 communication interface
ITECH IT8800 Electronic Loads
IT8800 series has a wide power range of 150 W ~ 55 KW, voltage and current measurement speed up to 50KHZ, resolution up to 0.1mV/0.01mA, adjustable measurement current rising speed of 0.0001A/us~2.5A/us and a built-in RS232/GBIP/USB interface.
- 150 W - 10 kW / 120 - 800 V / 15 - 500 A
- CV/CC/CR/CW mode
- Remote sense
- Measurement resolution: 0.1 mV, 0.01 mA
- Dynamic mode: up to 25 kHz
ITECH IT8900 Electronic Loads
IT8900 series provide three voltage ranges(150V/600V/1200V). The power expands to 600kW by master-slave paralleling and maintains stand-alone functions. 50kHz high speed measurement, six working modes, transient over-power loading capability, CV loop speed adjustment, Measurement functions, 25kHz dynamic test and multitude of other accurate testing functions to make the IT8900 series a well-suited device for high power applications.
- High resolution for voltage / current: 1 mV / 1 mA
- Supports master-slave paralleling, maintains stand-alone functions
- Provides six working modes: CC/CV/CR/CW/CC+CV/CR-LED
- Adjustable CV loop speed, well-suited for multiple power supplies
- Built-in LAN/USB/RS232/GPIB interfaces
ITECH IT8912E Electronic Loads
IT8912E series high accuracy LED testing electronic loads can simulate the real output of LED lights with different characteristics. Their specific circuit can realize CR-LED mode, adjustable frequency, duty ratio PWM dimming (output port frequency: 20 Hz - 2 kHz). The I-pp/I-max measurement function can test current ripple and start up surge currents of constant flow LED sources. Voltage and current testing speed can reach 50 kHz.
- Up to 20 kHz CC dynamic mode
- Voltage resolution up to 10 mV, current resolution up to 0.01 mA (10 uA)
- Voltage/current measurement speed up to 50 kHz
- Various working modes CR-LED/CC/CV+CC/CR/CW etc,to protect LED driving power supply
- Unique CR-LED mode, providing the perfect PWM-LED Driver test solution