ITECH Power Supplies Models
As a professional global power electronic instruments manufacturer, customer orientation is the principle of all of ITECHs activities. ITECH have been devoted into research and development of Power Electronics for decades. By continuously understanding the testing needs of various industries, ITECH continues to provide users with competitive testing solutions. ITECH has become a fairly large scale power electronics test solution and equipment supplier with a wide range of product lines. ITECH is committed to product innovation, in hope that innovative products not only meet the users general test needs but also allow users to have new experiences through unique test technology and convenient software applications.
IT6100 High Performance Programmable DC Power Supply
IT6100 series come with 0.1mV/0.1mA high resolution and high accuracy to ensure accurate measurements. Its voltage rise speed goes up to 20ms and with the high-speed list mode output, it can independently edit and output default voltage waveforms to meet high-speed test needs. IT6100 series supports the SCPI communication protocol via optional communication interfaces(GPIB/USB/RS232).
- Linear programmable power
- High light VFD screen
- Low ripple and noise
- Built-in 5½ digital voltmeter
- Optional GPIB/USB/RS232 interfaces
IT6100B High Accuracy Programmable DC Power Supply
IT6100B series (86 ~ 1200W) high speed high precision programmable DC power supplies provide ultra-high voltage rise times, a resolution of up to 0.1mV / 0.01mA. The latest output waveform priority mode allows rising waveform of voltage or current with a high-speed and no overshoot. IT6100B has built-in standard USB / RS232 / GPIB communication interface.
- Output linear adjustment, high speed, reliable, low noise
- High accuracy and resolution
- High voltage rising edge
- Built-in 5½ digital voltmeter and Ohmmeter
- Memory capacity: 100 groups
IT6300 High Performance Triple Channels DC power supply
IT6300 series high-performance programmable triple channel DC power supplies. Each output voltage and current can be set from 0 to the maximum rated output value. This series supports series/parallel connection and synchronous functions of the channels which offer multi-purpose solutions for customer tests.
- Triple adjustable voltage output, 3 isolated channels
- Optional serial/ parallel/ track mode
- Voltage and current for each channel can be displayed at the same time
- Small size of 1/2 2U
- Built-in RS232/USB/GPIB communication interface for part of the models
IT6400 Bipolar DC Power Supply / Battery Simulator
The unique bipolar voltage/current output makes IT6400 series usefull as a bipolar power source or a bipolar electronic load. The battery simulation function is especially applicable for development and high speed production testing of portable, battery-operated products. IT6400 series can be widely used in portable battery-operated product tests, mobile power pack tests, LED tests and other fields.
- Maximum output power of single channel up to 150 W, output voltage max. ±60 V, output current max. ±10A
- High performance color LCD display, dual channel output display main interface
- Bipolar dual-range output
- Accurate Battery Simulation
- Oscilloscope waveform display (DSO)
IT6500 Wide-range High-power
Ranging from 800W to 30 kW, the whole IT6500 series include more than 100 models. The maximum output voltage and current is up to 1000V and 1200A respectively. IT6500 series not only includes rich measurement capabilities, high-speed response IT6500C series but also provides high-performance, stable output IT6500D series so that the user can easily select according to demand.
- Supports multiple power supplies paralleling in Master-Slave mode and ensures that each power supply equally shares the load current. (Extension capacity is up to 30kW output)
- Supports setting up/down speed independently in different operation modes (Power supply: CV/CC/CP modes, Electronic load: CC/CP modes). Adjustable rise and fall time.
- Two-quadrant current output, seamless switching between quadrants, suitable for battery rapid charging/discharging test
- Combined with IT-E500 power dissipater unit, can meet discharge test demand up to 90kW
- Built-in DIN 40839, ISO-16750-2, SAEJ1113-11, LV124 and ISO2184 standard voltage curve for automobile power net
IT6700H High Voltage Wide Range
IT6700H series high-voltage DC power supplies with a voltage of up to 1200V. IT6700H series have a desktop and shelve installation function for easy operation. IT6700H series provides a list mode, built-in RS232 / USB / GPIB communication interface and rich SCPI instructions to facilitate the formation of a variety of intelligent test platforms.
- Voltage up to 1200V
- VFD display
- Various models for high voltage or high current are Optional
- Output switch ON/OFF control
- Safety terminal
IT6800A Single Channel
IT6800 single channel programmable DC power supplies (180W-216W) with resolution of 1mV/0.1mA where users can adjust the voltage/current stepping by pressing the left and right keys to move the cursor and programs on the front panel. IT6800 supports timer functions and has built-in RS232 and USB communication interfaces.
- Supports panel programming, numeric keypad operation
- High accuracy and resolution 1mV/0.1mA
- Outputs according to the programmed voltage and current values
- Adjust the voltage and current via knob
- Lower ripple and noise
IT6900A Single Channel
The IT6900A series are flexible range single output power supplies with an easy-to-read VFD display, high accuracy and resolution up to 1 mV / 0.1mA. It allows to generate and store programmed sequences directly from the front panel. The IT6900A is a compact laboratory grade power supply and well suited for application in design field and production or use in university labs.
- VFD display
- Output on/off control
- Convenient data entry via knob or numerical key pad
- High accuracy and high resolution: 1 mV / 0.1 mA
- Low ripple and low noise
- Rack mount kit available
- List Mode: generate, store and execute test sequences without the need for an external computer
- Built-in communication interface:RS232/USB/GPIB
IT7300 Programmable AC Power Supply
IT7300 series single-phase programmable AC power supplies can simulate various normal and abnormal AC inputs and measure important electrical parameters of the DUT. IT7300 series can be widely applied in the electronic and electrical industry, lighting, aviation, military, specification/verification of RD, laboratory testing and factory production online test etc.
- Precise Linear amplification technology, low noise, high stability
- High power density design, 300VA for ½ 2U, 1500VA for 3U size, save installation space
- Adjustable frequency: 45HZ-500HZ
- Adjustable phase angle: 0-360°
- Settable output slew rate of voltage and frequency
IT7600 High Performance Programmable AC Power Supply
IT7600 series high performance programmable AC power supplies, adopt advanced digital signal processing technology, with adjustable frequency of 10-5000 Hz, power of up to 54 kVA, built-in all-round power meter and large-screen oscilloscope function. They support master-slave parallel mode. IT7600 can be widely used in many areas, such as renewable energy, home appliances, power electronics, avionics, military, development and application of IEC Standard test and so on.
- 7” DSO function, can display real-time waveforms of voltage and current under single unit or parallel mode
- Built-in powerful single-phase or three-phase AC power meter
- Output frequency of 10-5000 Hz, output variable rate of voltage or frequency is adjustable
- Maximum power up to 54 kVA
- Voltage up to 300 V / 600 V / 1200 V