The 8051 C-Compiler uC51 is well known for it's high quality and high density code. You can develop high quality software for any 8051 in ANSI C. µC/51 comes with an incredible optimizing compiler, you can even write software in ANSI C on 8051's with 1kB of code memory! µC/51 captivates by its user-friendly multi file editor, compiler, assembler, downloader, source level debugger. It's a complete toolchain - You won't need anything else.
- Superior code quality
- Full ANSI compatible
- Very low price
- FREE 8kB limited demo
- TCP/IP Stack with 100% Sourcecode included
- OMF51 Source Level Debugging on SiLabs CPUs
- All 8051's are supported, no specific assumptions
- Different memory models exactly meet your demands
- Full 32-bit IEEE floating point support
- Write interrupt handlers in C
- Access up to 16 MB code and address space
- Place global objects in any space: direct internal RAM, indirect internal RAM, external RAM, code, bit
ANSI C Compiler
- Full support for the ANSI C language. NOT a reduced subset of C or extended K&R C.
- Especially designed for ext. Harvard architectures
- Include assembly language in your C programs
- compiler writes 100% assembler sourcecode
- Integral support for source level debugging
- Superior code quality due to powerful optimizer
- Fast macro assembler with rich directives
- Access assembler functions from C
- Strip linker compresses the code to the minimum
- Output formats: binary and Intel Hex (more soon...)
Downloader / source level debugger
- Complete OS for downloading programs on development boards (RAM) included as source code
- Write programs to a Flash memory
- C level single line stepping
- Terminal program included
- Subset of ANSI C library (including strings and printf())
- I2C bus librarie with complete sourcecode
- Open printf()-formatter (i.e. write your own lcd_printf())
- Many demo sourcecodes included, up to a FFT (Fast Fourier Transformation)
- Demos for generic 8051's, Infineon's C515, Texas Instrument's MSC1210, Analog Devices ADuC8xx, ...
Compare with the competitors
Download their demos from their websites:
K----: 2kB restricted (no floating point),
R----------: 4kB restricted (floating point):
- Sieve (Sieve of Erathostenes):
µC/51 V1.20: 142 Bytes Modul, 897 Bytes total ......
K---- V6.21: 165 Bytes Modul, 1261 Bytes total
- FFT (full sourcecode included, floating point required):
µC/51 V1.10: 6257 Bytes total ......
R---------- V6.1: 6735 Bytes total (demo won't save)
Supported operation systems
Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista
Please download the uc51 demo and test if this C-Compiler fits your development demands.
uC51 Software Demo Version
File size: around 4 MiB