The MegiQ VNA-04x0 / VNA-04x0e are compact Vector Network Analyzers that are used for professional antenna and network measurement and optimization.
With a frequency range of 400MHz to 4GHz and 6GHz they are very well suited for characterization and measurement of S parameters of 1, 2 and 3 port networks such as antennas, matching networks, amplifiers, filters, power splitters etc. They cover all popular communication bands that are used worldwide.
Characterize wireless devices of today, like IOT devices, routers, phones, domotica products, electronic gadgets, tablets, laptops, RF-modules etc.
The MegiQ VNA-0440 is widely used for developing professional and consumer wireless products. Our accessories make it easy to measure the miniature products of today.
- 2-port bidirectional VNA
- Measure S11, S12, S21, S22
- Frequency 400MHz to 4GHz (6GHz)
- Power -30 to +5dBm
- Sweep up to 20001 points
- Port calibrated
- Full 12-term normalization
- Parametric sweeps
- Match Circuit Calculator
- De-embedding functions
- Calkit manager
- Presets: With several preset measurements for 1-port and 2-port measurements the VNA software is very easy to use for most common measurements like impedance and gain.
- Calibration: Measurements on SMA devices can be done directly at the VNA ports without any calibration. For measurements through cables and adapters the software guides through the Open-Short-Load-Through calibration process and the VNA front panel will indicate which termination to calibrate next. The Dual Calkit option makes calibration 3 times faster.
- Screen: The screen was layed out for operation with a touch screen. The graphs can be dragged in any way with any of the graph types for the measurement. There are several color schemes.
- Sweeps: The software provides a sweep manager that allows combining multiple paramaters (frequency, power, bias variables) into a parametric sweep. This is useful for characterizing active circuits like amplifiers, switches, varactors, pin diodes etc.
- Session Manager: Measurements can be stored in a session manager that keeps the measurements for a session in a single file. All settings including calibration, screen layout, markers etc are stored in the session.
- API: An Application Programming Interface for VB, C++, C#, Labview, etc is available to allow integration of the VNA-0440 in a lab setup or an automated factory testing system.